Power Animals United is a group of talented people with a passion for creating stories with heart.
Our founders are two sisters and their husbands, brought together in love for each other and the work we do as media executives. Our goal is to work with projects, individuals and companies that make the world a bit better a place.
Our consulting services & experience is in internationalization. We develop concepts into brands & formats, and bring them to international markets.
Areas of expertise:
- Concept development & pitch bibles for animation, tv shows and formats
- Product development, branding, and design management
- Script writing, story editing & script doctoring
- Language support & project management for Russian and Finnish projects & co-productions: translations of scripts, notes, creative discussions
- English voice-casting + dubbing for animation (from low-budgets to Hollywood celebrity talent)
- Building international distribution & partnerships
- Consumer products and licensing
- YouTube and digital
I am Reetta Ranta, aka Retu, @retubelle, belly, you name it. I’m the CEO and responsible for the strategy and stories. It mean’s I’m a visionary minded leader and a storyteller, who want’s to make a world a better place. Right now I’m producing my tv show Back to Nature, developing a documentary and event…
Hello, my name is Thatcher Scott Dyer Mines, “Chacha” for short 🙂 In Power Animals United my expertise areas are Deals and Development. I’m passionate about creating things bigger than myself. Bringing values and vision to projects I’m involved in. Most amazing thing about what we do as producers? Creating the bridge between creative and business…
I’m a creative designer which means I do anything from concept design and research to branding, graphic design and visualisation. I do product design, styling for Back to Nature clothing, I sew and I knit and I crochet, and I do some very basic 3D modeling and 3D print prototypes as well as small batch…